Resources from Utrecht Summer School
- Aldenhoven, Herwig, "Presidency at the Eucharist in the Context of the Theology of Icons: Questions about the Ecclesial Representation of Christ by the Priesthood"
- Arx, Urs von, "The Old Catholic Churches of the Union of Utrecht"
- Goergen, Donald J., "Spirituality" in The Praxis of the Reign of God: An Introduction to the Theology of Edward Schillebeeckx, Mary Catherine Hilkert and Robert J. Schreiter, eds.
- Hallebeek, Jan, "Questions of Canon Law Concerning the Election and Consecration of a Bishop for the Church of Utrecht: The Casus Resolutio of 1722"
- Hallebeek, Jan, "The Old Catholic Synods: Traditional or Innovative Elements within the Constitution of the Church?"
- Statutes of the International Old Catholic Bishops Conference, with the 1889 Declaration of Utrecht as an appendix
- Ouwens, Koenraad, "Liturgy in the Old-Catholic Church"
- Charles H. Parker, Faith on the Margins: Catholic and Catholicism in the Dutch Golden Age, Introduction and chapters 1 and 3
- Ploeger, Mattijs, "Catholicity, Apostolicity, the Trinity and the Eucharist in Old Catholic Ecclesiology"
- Ploeger, Mattijs, "Thoughts about systematic theology in Old Catholic perspective"
- Ploeger, Mattijs, Celebrating Church: Ecumenical Contributions to a Liturgical Theology
- Selected Bibliography (English) of Old Catholic Theology
- Van der Welde, Wietse, "Who are the Old Catholics?
Their history, organization and ecumenical relations"
- Vercammen, Joris, "The Old-Catholic Churches and the 'construction of Europe'"
- Visser, Jan (2003), "The Old Catholic churches of the Union of Utrecht", International journal for the Study of the Christian Church, 3:1, 68-84
1998 Roman lectionary